Monday, October 7, 2013

Hi! 
Sounds like you guys had a great time at Priesthood! I was so bummed not to be able to watch!!! And no calzone for me here, so if you could send one that would be great haha! Too bad Gabors was packed though. 

The new apartment in Axim is seriously VERY NICE! Its 10x better than the other one we were in! It smells like a new apartment too! The water was actually down the first day, but its going now. The main pipe outside burst and was gushing, but they got it taken care of.

I wrote a giant email to mom but the internet stinks and is super slow so it didn't save or send, just deleted, so I will email you a big update next week. But I am doing great and Axim is sweet!!  Google Axim Beach and Axim Beach Hotel, that's where we went for pday today. Love you so much, you're the best and I miss you! Nobody gets my jokes anymore now that you (dad) and Cody are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment