Monday, October 14, 2013

Hi!!!
I am glad you got to read E. Cardons letter! I was so mad at the internet last week. There really isnt a place to email in Axim so we are having a hard time figuring that out. Today we went to Axim Beach again and got pizza for lunch though, which was awesome!! We are at Ankobra Beach now using a laptop to email and the keys are all out of order so it is hard to type haha! We will probably go to another cafe in Sekondi this wednesday to send big emails so this one will be small. But I am doing great! Axim is awesome and yeah the members here have really been a great help so far! We have met a lot of great people and there are some that are really promising! We are working hard, but its hard haha! Missionary work is so sweet but it is also so hard. But I love it. We had 9 investigators in church this week! Things are looking promising here! I will write more on Wednesday, but I love you so much!

Elder Hack

No comments:

Post a Comment