Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The temple was awesome! We just got back and they let us email again. It is pretty small, but it was beautiful.  Mom when you read this, know its all good. So far I don't think I need anything sent, but I bet when I leave the MTC I will want some things! They take pretty good care of us here. It's crazy that I have been gone that long, but at the same time it feels like I have been here a month. The second day was really tough, just because of jet lag and missing home, but now I fell MUCH better. I'm feeling good and excited to get out there and just work. Although we do get warm showers here! Yeah try not to kill yourself on the ladder! Haha that tree just needs to go. Or be downsized or something. Ok so I tried to send a bunch of pictures but the internet is too slow so I'm going to try and send them all separate. It hopefully will work. I'm gonna bombard you like that NY tour guy did with emails hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment